Compliment: War Bonds, Winfield, AL

Mr. zum Brunnen,

I would like to express my thanks to you and you entire production for coming to Winfield to perform War Bonds.  I was so sorry to have missed the show!  I was actually out of town and couldn't attend.  I myself am a veteran, having served twenty years in the Alabama Army National Guard. I know how much this type of performance meant to our local veterans, those especially of that era.

I was filled in by my secretary that the show was outstanding as she was able to attend  and really enjoyed the performances!

Again, I wanted to thank you personally and invite you to visit Winfield again and be my special  guests at my wife's cafe, Aroma's, located in downtown Winfield.


Sincerely,

Wayne Silas
Mayor 

@newhopefilm April 2024: The Problem of the Hero at New Hope Film Festival, New Hope, PA.

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/C2itUo_LrwZ/