Compliment: Arts Integration Residency on The Civil War

David,
It was a wonderful experience. I never imagined that one could create such a wonderful educational and enjoyable history program for 5th graders.
Thank you for including me.
Best wishes,
Wade Barber
BARBER & BARBER, PLLC

=============================================

David and Serena,

What a great report!
I am so proud of the students and to be part (even though I wasn't there) of the whole experience.  One of the bus drivers came back this afternoon, and shared that today was a perfect day for him!  He was impressed with the entire event! 

Thank you all for working so hard to make this event happen!  I look forward to seeing footage/photos and more. 

Thank you all!

Carla Murry
Principal
North Chatham Elementary School

@newhopefilm April 2024: The Problem of the Hero at New Hope Film Festival, New Hope, PA.

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/C2itUo_LrwZ/