Thank You from a Veteran's Daughter...

David,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for my War Bonds DVD!!  I watched it twice on Christmas Eve and loved it.  I was able to sing along since I knew about 80% of the songs.

My family also has a connection to WWII.  My mother sang with the USO in Kansas City entertaining troops.  My father was drafted into the Army and fought in France and Germany.  Both lived  a full life and both died in 2009.  Thankfully I have a recording of my mother and father documenting their experiences during the war.  It was recorded by a professor at a local college and a copy is on file at the National Archives in Washington D.C.  I was in the room during the interview/recording and heard stories from my parents that I had never heard before!

Your wife is lovely and a great talent.  It is impressive that you all also WROTE this play!!

Best wishes for 2014.  Keep up the good work.
Mary Anne in Joplin, MO

@newhopefilm April 2024: The Problem of the Hero at New Hope Film Festival, New Hope, PA.

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/C2itUo_LrwZ/