Compliment: War Bonds at University of West Alabama.

David,
Thanks so much for your email.  I assure you that the pleasure was ours. I wish that everyone that we have for our fine arts council's performances would be as great to work with as you all were.  It was a lovely evening and we thank you so much.  I hope you have a safe trip home and best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Sometime when you have time please send me something about the Dickens holiday show so that I can have it for future reference.

Thanks so much,

Vivian D. Hauser
Secretary/Bookkeeper & Associate in Acquisitions
Julia Tutwiler Library
The University of West Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"Native: Richard Wright & Paul Green" Play by Ian Finley Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 7:00 PM Ocracoke Community Center, 999 Irvin Garrish Hwy, Ocracoke, NC, 27960

https://patch.com/north-carolina/beaufort-nc/calendar/event/20260918/b1624065-1215-4f00-b8f5-bb29ebad79b1/native-richard-wright-paul-green-p...